Therapy for Cancer Patients :
The Trust is presently conducting free yoga therapy
sessions everyday for cancer patients in the following
leading hospitals in Hyderabad.
- Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta,
- MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer
Center, Red Hills, Hyderabad, India.
- Indo-American cancer Institute & Research center,Banjara hills ,Hyderabad.India
Earlier the AMC Trust conducted Yoga Therapy Sessions
for the cancer patients at the following major hospitals
and centers located in Hyderabad, for many months.
- Medwin Hospitals, Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad,
- Indo American Cancer Research Foundation, Banjara Hills,
- Appolo Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- Swami Ramananda Theertha Memorial Institute, Brahmana
Vadi, Begumpet, Secunderabad, India.
- Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt,Uttravadi, Kachiguda,Hyderabad,
- BIBI Cancer Hospital & Research Center, Malakpet,
Click here to view Yoga
The AMC Trust conducts International seminars in an
effort to bring togather specialist practicing different
types of cancer therapies on a commom platform. This
is possibly the only kind of platform wherein all the
cancer therapies practised in the world meet togather
under one common roof, to openly debate the major issues
involved and move forward jointly in dealing with the
cancer menace. So far foru International seminars have
- We guide and counsel cancer patients and their families
personally and through emails, which we receive in large
numbers from many countries of the world.
- We have an Advisory Support group comprising, eminent
Oncologists and alternative therapists as well as yoga
and nutritional experts, to give guidance and counselling
for the cancer patients.